The posted compensation range of $22.79 - $32.16 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Up to a $5,000 Sign on Bonus for qualifying new external Certified Medical Assistants
- Bonus amount prorated by FTE (min 0.6 FTE required)
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
Franciscan Medical Group, a part of Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, is currently seeking a full time Clinic Medical Assistant for our Franciscan Medical Clinic -Pediatrics in Tacoma, WA. Free covered parking and great benefits package! No nights, weekends or organizationally recognized holidays required.
About Your Position:
- As a Medical Assistant, you will work as a member of a care team to provide care and support to patients under the direction of a physician or mid-level provider. Your daily responsibilities will include the following types of things:
- Greeting and preparing patients for their visit with the provider by obtaining and recording their vital signs and other information such as height, weight, drug allergies, current medications and presenting problem
- Assisting with diagnostic tests and clinical procedures such as venous and capillary invasive procedures for blood draws, intradermal (including skin tests), subcutaneous and intramuscular injections
- Administering medications and vaccinations
- Managing patient flow, ensuring enough time for patient and family education
- Preparing and sterilizing instruments and maintaining equipment and patient care areas clean and orderly
- Scheduling patient appointments and other administrative duties as needed
- Actively participating in continuing education, required meetings and committees as requested
- May perform medical scribe duties under the direct supervision and review of the attending provider and in compliance with the FMG Medical Scribe Program Policy.
- High School Diploma (or GED equivalent) and completion of a Medical Assistant certification program at an accredited institution that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job knowledge skills/abilities.
- One year experience as a Medical Assistant preferred.
- Washington State Certification as a Medical Assistant-Certified.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS Certification.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs