Manager Productivity Management Healthcare
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Must be located in Seattle Washington area. Will work from home except for certain meetings.
The Manager, Performance Improvement & Analytics manages and facilitates process improvement initiatives for business functional areas with a focus on strategy execution, competitive improvement and innovation. Responsible for leading complex analytics and reporting duties for process improvement initiatives. Assures that system-wide process improvement programs are developed and managed using a sustainable and measurable, data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvement which are aligned with ongoing strategic imperatives. Designs and develops analytical tools and reports for operations management.
The Manager is a key leader on the Operations team and is accountable to assure that system-wide initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness. This position will participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for a process and performance improvement program designed to instill process improvement tools and methodologies into the system’s culture and day to day operations.
The Manager carries out his/her duties by adhering to the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct, acts in the best interest of Dignity Health, and fully supports Dignity Health’s Mission, Philosophy and core values of Collaboration, Dignity, Excellence, Justice and Stewardship. A representative summary of tasks to be performed by the incumbent is provided below. The incumbent may be asked to perform job related tasks other than those specifically stated in this description. The duties and responsibilities of the position are to be carried out in a manner that is consistent with the mission, values and operation principles of Dignity Health.
Dignity Health and Sponsoring congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. Resources are dedicated to: delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services; serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and collaborating with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
- Primary analytics implementor across the organization. In this event, this position will assume multiple roles such as coordination and project management at all times throughout the life cycle of the project to fully engage the users within a timely and expedited manner.
- Customizes and Designs and develops customized labor management analytical tools and/or operations management statistics.
- Maintains ongoing labor management analytics reports to ensure it is a sustainable plan for users and for the system labor management objective.
- Leads, coaches and mentors team members in analytics and reporting functions.
- Lead strategic, innovative and operational projects leveraging project management, change management, and process improvement core capabilities.
- Management and facilitation of cross-functional teams.
- Advise operational leadership on progress, problem-solving, solution development and identification and measurement of performance targets.
- Increase the performance management and process improvement capacity for all levels of management and employees.
- Own all aspects of important process improvement initiatives that require execution with a focus on delivering high quality outcomes on time and within budget.
- Establish a continuous performance and process improvement effort and monitoring and reporting system.
- Regularly report the status of performance and process improvement efforts and its impacts.
- Collaborate on the design of information technology required to support a performance and process improvement system.
- Collaborate with training departments to develop and deliver quality and process improvement training modules.
- Pursue best performance and process improvement practices.
- Facilitate resolution of issues and risks raised by the business leadership, and/or staff.
- Act as an advisor to the Operations Director and operate in an autonomous manner.
- Manage overall hospital productivity, including performance issues, identification of staffing needs, vacancy review and training, and scheduling optimization.
- Maintain strong relationships with other system leaders and act as the primary point of contact across the system for process improvement.
3 years in a Healthcare environment.
3 years managing people and matrixed teams.
3 years of experience in analytics, reporting and communication of data output to leaders. Experience with complex data analysis methods and information systems.
5 years a Healthcare\Business environment.
5 years managing people and matrixed teams.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Management Engineer, Finance, Industrial Engineer or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Advanced Excel Level User
- SQL Script Writer
- Intermediate Access Level User
- Intermediate Macro Level User
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs