The posted compensation range of $17.39 - $24.92 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
In 2020 united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care including 11 hospitals and nearly 5000 physicians and providers. Together we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
Our Inventory Technicians interact with our care teams to facilitate exceptional service with genuine care. The impact you will make through your excellent customer service, patient-centric attitude and friendly demeanor will be as gratifying to you as it will be to our customers. The satisfaction you will feel comes from knowing you helped our patients. You may not see the patient but what you do deeply affects patient care.
Great team member will gain job satisfaction through:
- Restocking inventory locations throughout the hospital on a daily basis to include central supply rooms, supply carts, nursing floors, and other departments as needed.
- Delivering supply requests from hospital staff timely to help meet patient care needs.
- Assembling and delivering supplies prior to surgical procedures.
What we are looking for in a great team member:
- One year of progressively responsible supply chain related experience, preferably in an acute care hospital.
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated, focused, with strong customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30lbs multiple times a day. Up to 100lbs with assistance.
- Basic computer knowledge (e.g. Google email, etc.)
- Training and development will be provided.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs