CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following benefits (Some benefits not eligible for Per Diem positions):
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Commute Trip Reduction Program - Earn cash back for participation
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
This job is responsible for performing special interventional diagnostic and therapeutic examinations under the direction of a licensed physician using radiologic imaging for guiding the procedure.
Work includes but is not limited to:
(1) reviewing and/or recording pertinent patient history and supporting clinical data;
(2) preparing patients for testing
(3) using C-arms, fluoroscopy, and tomography to perform exams and procedures and obtain a record of data for interpretation by provider;
(4) participating in interventional radiology and cardiovascular procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares equipment/room to capture appropriate image, per physicians’ direction and in adherence to department protocols.
- Delivers patient care for all age groups while in performing exams/procedures.
- Maintains records and logs as required by department protocols and licensure requirements.
- Performs incidental general office duties
Adheres to and exhibits our Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
Education/Work Experience Requirements
Graduation from an accredited school of Radiological Technology, Interventional Radiology or Special Procedures Technologist (or equivalent).
• American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT) is required.
• Washington State Radiologic Technologist certification required.
• Current Healthcare Provider BLS Certification.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs