HR Program Manager
The posted compensation range of $38.81 - $56.28 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
In 2020 united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care including 11 hospitals and nearly 5000 physicians and providers. Together we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.+
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
This is a hybrid work opporunity.
Our HR Program Manager is responsible for overseeing, developing, and collaborating on projects and planning efforts that advance the strategic objectives of HR in partnership with an assigned executive operational team: division, line of business or shared services.
In partnership with CHRO, executive leaders and people strategy and solutions, an incumbent works closely with key executives to guide the development of strategic and operating plans, metric plans and dashboards, business cases/plans, and support for other strategic planning endeavors. The strategic program manager will be expected to support executive operational teams while focusing on our broader strategic workforce plans.
Key focus areas also include:
- Partnering with HR and business leaders to lead rapid response teams to assess, recommend and develop solutions for business-critical issues.
- Providing program leadership, thought partnership, analysis and strategic decision-making support to initiative sponsors and teams to ensure sustainable and scalable user-centric solutions are developed and implemented to successfully realize business objectives and drive change.
- Collaboratively driving consistent communication and change management across VMFH HR in partnership with other strategic program managers, COEs and CHROs ensuring we successfully focus and activate the organization to solve the most complex people challenges and accelerate business outcomes in support of the Mission and growth.
An incumbent must be able to conceptualize and apply sound analytical methods in order to spearhead program development/monitoring activities, understand complex organizational impacts and address/resolve matters of significance, and challenges/problems encountered are often unique and with little precedent for effective solutions.
Work requires the strong application of initiative and independent judgment, but an incumbent will also work collaboratively with other team members and is expected to lead teams through the full lifecycle of project management, from discovery through implementation and business value delivery, while also maintaining focus on broader strategic workforce plans. Work also requires strong strategic/business initiatives execution experience.
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Project Management, Strategic Planning or related discipline
- Four years of related professional experience that would demonstrate attainment of the requisite job knowledge/abilities.
- Two years of demonstrated experience involving independent decision-making, complex facilitate, project management, change management, mentoring, developing training is strongly preferred.
Any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- PHR, SHRM – CP, SPHR or SHRM-SCP Certification is preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs