Complex Placement Coordinator
In 2020, united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience, Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care, including 11 hospitals and nearly 5,000 physicians and providers. Together, we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following benefits:
Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Works independently in collaboration with the Complex Placement Team.
- Identifies potential problems and brings them to the attention of the Complex Placement Team.
- Communicates with referring and receiving facility staff to assist timely placement of patients.
- Documents activities clearly and accurately to promote effective communication with members of the care team, external stakeholders, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and facility owners.
- Uses effective communication skills with colleagues, customers, and care team members, both internal and external, to facilitate the timely placement of patients.
- Willingly provides and accepts direct, constructive feedback to and from colleagues.
- Verbalizes knowledge and support of CommonSpirit and Northern California Division Mission and Vision statements.
- Prepares meeting materials for daily meetings with stakeholders.
- Exhibits a customer-oriented philosophy that emphasizes both internal and external relationships focusing on customer, vendor, and patient expectations and strives to exceed them.
- Actively participates in and encourages others to utilize creative and innovative approaches to accomplish duties.
- Performs duties in a self-directed manner with minimal supervision or direction.
- Prior experience in care coordination.
- AA degree.
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient or achievement of proficiency within 3 months with Google Workspace.
- Excellent verbal and electronic communication skills, including professional telephone and email etiquette.
- 2+ years working in a healthcare setting.
- Familiarity with Cerner.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs