The posted compensation range of $30.55 - $44.30 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. Lukes Health–Sugar Land Hospital offers the latest technology and treatments for residents of Fort Bend County and Southwest Houston. Our services range from heart care and neuroscience to robotic surgery. Our recently opened Family Birthing Center offers incomparable care and amenities in a spa-like environment to provide a VIP—Very Important Pregnancy—experience. Since 2008 our experienced doctors nurses and support staff have provided expert care to support our community.
1. Selects and modifies positioning of patients and Performs mammographic, stereotactic biopsy, breast pathology localizations and bone density procedures
2. Performs patient education with mammography patients
3. Performs mandatory quality control of radiographic equipment, screens and processing for strict ACR, MQSA and state regulations. Performs daily cleaning of equipment and all necessary information is documented and takes appropriate action. Repeat/reject image analysis is maintained on a daily basis
4. Directly Assists the radiologist with all invasive procedures, documents procedures and renders first aid to patient if needed. Maintains report correlation of biopsy with pathology reports
5. Coordinates with the O.R., central scheduling, physicians or office staff for effective scheduling of the invasive breast procedures.
6. Keeps a par level of supplies stocked and available in the mammography rooms. Orders new supplies as needed
7. Assists with the training of newly hired personnel and clinical training of students
8. Assists in sending all required reports to physicians and patients.
*Associate’s Degree preferred
*Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Radiography(R) an Mammography(M); must maintain current
*Certified by State of Texas - MRT
*One (1) year of experience as a radiologic technologist
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs