The posted compensation range of $59.53 - $86.32 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. Josephs Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The word dignity perfectly defines what our organization stands for showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. St. Josephs Medical Center was founded in 1899 under the direction of the Dominican Sisters of San Rafael is a not for profit fully accredited regional hospital with 395 beds a physician staff of over 400 and more than 2400 employees. Specializing in cardiovascular care comprehensive cancer services and women and childrens services including neonatal intensive care. St. Josephs is the largest hospital as well as the largest private employer in Stockton California. Nationally recognized as a quality lead St. Josephs is consistently chosen as the most preferred hospital by local consumers.
- Graduate of a School of Pharmacy with Pharmacy degree
- Current CA Registered Pharmacist License
- BLS certification required
- ACLS Card Recommended
- Knowledge of unit dose systems IV admixture chemotherapy clinical pharmacology pharmacokinetics and drug use evaluation required
- Completion of an ASHP residency preferred
- Previous hospital and clinical pharmacy experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs