CVOR Certified Surgical Tech
St. Joseph's Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The word "dignity" perfectly defines what our organization stands for, showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. St. Joseph's Medical Center, was founded in 1899 under the direction of the Dominican Sisters of San Rafael, is a not for profit, fully accredited, regional hospital with 395 beds, a physician staff of over 400, and more than 2,400 employees. Specializing in cardiovascular care, comprehensive cancer services and women and children's services including neonatal intensive care. St. Josephs is the largest hospital as well as the largest private employer in Stockton, California. Nationally recognized as a quality lead, St. Josephs is consistently chosen as the "most preferred hospital" by local consumers.
Join our team of professional and passionate health care professionals who are committed to the well-being of our patients and provide patient care based on competence, professional expertise, knowledge and evidence based practice.
- Must have a minimum of six months' experience in an acute care Surgery Department and be able to perform as the scrub personnel in all specialties.
- Six months experience may substituted if the candidate has completed an ORT externship on-site within the last year. If operational conditions permit, training a candidate without the required experience may be considered, but must be a recent Graduate from an or Tech Program and certified.
- OR Tech Certified required
- CPR/BLS Certification required
- Completion of Operating Room Technician Training Course preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs