Anesthesia Service Coordinator - ASATT Certified
The posted compensation range of $39.57 - $44.82 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. Joseph's Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The word "dignity" perfectly defines what our organization stands for, showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. St. Joseph's Medical Center, was founded in 1899 under the direction of the Dominican Sisters of San Rafael, is a not for profit, fully accredited, regional hospital with 395 beds, a physician staff of over 400, and more than 2,400 employees. Specializing in cardiovascular care, comprehensive cancer services and women and children's services including neonatal intensive care. St. Josephs is the largest hospital as well as the largest private employer in Stockton, California. Nationally recognized as a quality lead, St. Josephs is consistently chosen as the "most preferred hospital" by local consumers.
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus offered for qualified new hires. Per policy, current employees are not eligible.
Join our team of professional and passionate health care professionals who are committed to the well-being of our patients and provide patient care based on competence, professional expertise, knowledge and evidence based practice.
Our Anesthesia Service Coordinator positions are critical to the success of St. Joseph's Medical Center and require the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health. It is expected that our employees demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values.
Anesthesia Service Coordinator solely responsible for coordinating all aspects of logistics and operational resources for the Anesthesiology Department and provides operational support to the Director of Surgical Services for equipment and systems for all other Surgery departments. Determines priorities for work, contacts vendors for price quotes, schedules in-services orienting new anesthesiologists and signing off competencies for new staff members. Assists physician and staff in clinical situations. Maintains and changes supply inventory par levels to meet volume demands; problem-solving for staff and physician including establishing new resource systems.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- ASATT required - (American Society of Anesthesia Technologist and Technicians)
- Minimum of two years in a surgery clinical role, preferably as a scrub tech or as an anesthesia tech in a large acute-care facility
- Special training in supply chain management, customer service and systems analysis
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; ability to analyze systems and modify them for efficiency; mechanical ability; basic computer skills; ability to problem solve on complex based clinical equipment
- Associates degree highly recommended
- Scrub Tech certification preferred
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs