CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following additional benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible, under the direction of a Registered Nurse or Physician and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, for providing quality practical nursing care that is focused on the comfort and well-being of the patient and family consistent with the scope of licensed practice and the standards/procedures of the Franciscan Health System (FHS).
Graduation from an accredited Practical Nursing program or equivalent recognized military training.
One year of related work experience, preferably in an acute care healthcare environment.
Washington State license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs