Environmental Services Tech
Current Incentives for qualifying external Environmental Services Tech hires with a 1 year commitment.
Up to a $1,000 Sign on Bonus (prorated by FTE - min 0.6 FTE required); Lump sum payment within 30 days of start.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health has exciting and rewarding careers with competitive salaries and benefits. We are a family of hospitals, health care services, and medical providers delivering compassionate care to people throughout South Puget Sound. We are part of Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country.
St. Michael Medical Center is looking for compassionate professionals to join our team in our NEW HOSPITAL in Silverdale! This 500,000 Square-foot hospital will be the most energy-efficient hospital in Washington and will provide an extraordinary healing environment for our patients with beautiful views of the Olympic Mountains and Dyes Inlet. In addition, the entire campus has been developed with the well-being of our team in mind with dedicated respite areas and generous break areas (see the views!) along with the Clear Creek trail running through the hospital grounds, encouraging walks and connection with the community. Be a part of this groundbreaking addition to CHI Franciscan!
Visit our website at www.stmichaelopening.org for 360-degree photos and virtual tour of the new hospital.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach — physical, emotional, and spiritual — is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following benefits:
• Competitive starting wages and training to grow within the company
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
• Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
• Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
• Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
• Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
• Adoption Assistance
• Wellness Program
Great team members will gain job satisfaction through:
- Keeping our patients and staff safe by providing cleaning services throughout all areas of the hospital
- Team members will be responsible for the collection of trash, recycling, and bio-hazardous waste, distributing and replenishing clean linen goods, and removing soiled linen from chute rooms and/or other designated areas
- Knowing they contribute to a positive, healing environment for our patients, families and staff
- Using the power of science and technology to kill unseen bacteria leaving our hospitals clean and safe
What we are looking for in a great team member:
- We value diversity and commit to building a teamwork-focused and detailed oriented team.
- Eagerness to contribute to patient safety and infection prevention using proven science and technology
- Highly motivated, great attitude, excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to enhance customer service skills by following customer interaction guidelines (we’ll teach you how!)
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with hospital staff
- Ability to read, understand and communicate in English sufficient to perform the duties of the position
- Basic computer skills (e.g. email, etc.)
Come with a great attitude and we will train you with proven techniques to be a success!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs