Temporary Travel Assignment Nurse
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Department: Nursing Float Personnel
- Hours/Pay Period: 0
The posted compensation range of $28.19 - $39.05 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Our Temporary Travel Assigment Nurse is an internal assigment with a 12 week agreement. Competitive travel rates starting at $60/hr and up depending upon commitment.
Our standard 12 week agreement requires every other weekend. We also have an "all weekends" option available for an extra pay incentive.
This requisiton is for our Sherwood location only.
Upon completion of your agreement, if you decide to join CHI St Vincent full time, you could be eligible for conversion incentives including sign on bonus, benefits, tuition assistance, eligibility for clinical ladder, and MUCH more. If you are looking for a more flexible schedule, we have multiple PRN options we could discuss with you.
Apply today and one of our Recruiters will reach out to you to discuss specifics. We want YOUR humankindness!
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while delivering quality patient care
- Collect, read, and interpret assigned patient’s health history
- Create and implement care plans in collaboration with other care team members
- Administer medications to patients and educate caregivers when necessary
- MUST HAVE 1 Year of Recent (within the last 12 monhts) Travel experience or 4 completed travel assignments
- Required Arkansas Registered Nursing (RN) or Multi State Current License
- License must be unencumbered
- 1 year experience required for specific unit
- Associates degree in Nursing
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA BLS)
- Additional Certifications required for specific units
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Temporary Travel Assignment Nurse at CHI St Vincent Health?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started