Neuro Surgical Technician
The posted compensation range of $21.80 - $31.62 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
As our Neuro Surgical Tech at CHI St. Vincent North, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, you’ll prepare the operating room for a variety of surgeries. We can’t operate without you.
The surgery room runs as a team; every person on the team has an important role that directly impacts the patient. Your success in this role comes from your adaptability and enthusiasm to work with a team taking patients from a diseased process to a healing process.
CHI St. Vincent North is a 69 bed non-profit facility providing quality health care to patients and communities in and around [City / State]. We are part of CommonSpirit Health which operates 139 hospitals and more than 1,000 care sites across 21 states, making our services accessible to nearly 1 in 4 U.S. residents.
Our surgical department provides experience in specialized areas such as Ortho, Spine and Neurosurgery. Aside from years of experience, we look for co-workers who are eager to learn and have the ability to work well in a team. We also want someone who can carry out our mission.
- Prepare the operating room for assigned surgical procedures with proper instrumentation and sterilization
- Navigate the nuances of surgical procedures and surgeons you’ll be supporting
- Adapt to the needs of emergency situations
- Provide clean-up and turnover of operating room to prepare for next patient
This position qualifies for a $5,000 sign on bonus, paid as a lump sum within 30 days. We also offer a $5,000 referral bonus for this role as well as relocation assistance.
- Graduate of an accredited surgical tech program, or LPN program with attendance of the core curriculum for perioperative nursing, or
- On-the-job trained with CHI St Vincent using established training curriculum
- BLS Required
- Must be able to rotate call and report within 30 minutes, if called for a procedure.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs