Neuro Services Coordinator RN
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Neuroscience Institute
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
As a Neuro Services Coordinator Nurse at CHI St. Vincent North, you'll be facilitating, coordinating, and participating in patient care for the Arkansas Neurosciences Institute . Your previous experience in acute care, LTC, or nursing homes adds tremendous value to our nursing team.
Every interaction is an opportunity to improve your understanding of a patient's needs, the needs of your nursing team, or the needs of your unit. You'll advocate for your fellow nurses as you support them in reaching their full potential, which aligns with your department's operational goals and objectives.
To thrive in this role, you need to be accountable and confident. You're an excellent communicator in 1:1 interactions and in front of groups. It's also important for you to be comfortable holding tough conversations, as you are responsible for the performance of your people and your unit.
CHI St. Vincent North is a 69 bed non-profit facility providing quality health care to patients and communities in and around Sherwood, Arkansas. We are part of CommonSpirit Health which operates 139 hospitals and more than 1,000 care sites across 21 states, making our services accessible to nearly 1 in 4 U.S. residents.
CHI St. Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
If you are committed to social justice, health equity, and prepared to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with us.
- Establishes daily work plans for a team of employees.
- Assists in development and achievement of departmental budgets and goals.
- Accountable for patient/physician satisfaction, leading process improvement efforts/measures
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care according to established standards, policies and procedures.
- Participates in educational programs to enhance clinical/management experience.
- Associates Degree In Nursing
- Three 3 Years Of Experience In Neurosurgery Nursing
- Active Registered Nurse license in good standing with the State of Arkansas
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Neuro Services Coordinator RN at CHI St Vincent Health?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started