RN - Outpatient: Neuro-Oncology
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two award winning health systems in Washington state – CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason. As one integrated health system with the most patient access points in western Washington our team includes 18,000 staff and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers. At Virginia Mason Franciscan Health you will find the safest and highest quality of care provided by our expert, compassionate medical care team at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites throughout the greater Puget Sound region.
- Coordinating and facilitating quality management of a broad based outpatient population across the continuum of care.
- Providing skilled triage and assessment, education, collaboration and coordination of healthcare and community resources,
- Supporting the care team in the provision of patient care.
- Providing patient advice
- Assisting in prioritizing daily work of the clinic
- Providing direction to team members, including oversight of Medical Assistant’s clinical competency.
- Current Washington State licensure as an RN
- CPR certification is required every two years
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Strong patient assessment skills, ability to work collaboratively in team setting, current working knowledge of electronic medical records.
Ideal candidates will have experience working with neuro-oncology patients.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs