Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Department: BBH Rcp Nursing
- Hours/Pay Period: 48
Virginia Mason Medical Center, was recognized among the Best Hospitals in Washington state by
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following additional benefits:
- Education Loan Forgiveness for qualifying loans
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
“We deliver inspired people to do meaningful work.”
- Specialize in serving patients with and without AIDS who require end of life care, including those with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease), Huntington's disease or any illness limiting a person’s life expectancy to less than three months.
- Work with both the outpatient program serving 320 individuals and the 35 bed inpatient program.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of professionals including therapists, social workers, nursing assistants and dietary staff.
- Provide around-the-clock nursing care focused on the needs of the patient, and the people in the patient's life.
- Social and cultural diversity is respected and honored by our staff members, who actively participate with families and loved ones to honor special wishes and needs during the patient's stay.
- Patients facing the end of life are supported medically, emotionally, and spiritually in an environment that emphasizes quality of life. Clinicians at Bailey-Boushay House treat the while person, not just the diagnosis.
- As an employee of Virginia Mason, our staff enjoy the emotional benefits of working at a nonprofit facility, but are paid as hospital employees - a higher level of compensation than the typical social service agency. Join Bailey-Boushay House and continue your career as a Registered Nurse with an organization that provides the opportunity to grow with one of the premier healthcare organizations in the Pacific Northwest.
- Current Washington State licensure as an RN
- CPR certification is required every two years
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing approved by the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Understanding of chemical dependency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of HIV/AIDS disease progression.
- Excellent counseling/psycho-social skills.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philoosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with hollistic, persaonalized care for the bod, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - thne you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Registered Nurse at Bailey-Boushay House
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started