The posted compensation range of $34.70 - $48.63 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
**Up to a $10,000 sign on bonus**
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is a 336 bed non-profit facility providing quality health care to patients and communities in and around Seattle Washington. We are part of CommonSpirit Health which operates 139 hospitals and more than 1,000 care sites across 21 states, making our services accessible to nearly 1 in 4 U.S. residents.
As a Radiology Technologist at Virginia Mason, you will help capture usable diagnostic images from patients so the Radiologist can accurately diagnose and/or rule out different conditions.
Every day you could perform any variety of imaging examinations such as x-rays, diagnostic fluoroscopy, to name a few. You will also need to enjoy working directly with people as you play a huge role in the patient experience.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to fully understand the importance of diagnostic imaging. This includes knowledge of the general imaging workflow, various patient positioning techniques, and capturing precise results for timely and accurate diagnosis.
We deliver inspired people to do meaningful work."
- This position requires a Washington State certification for Radiologic Technologist and a certificate from the American Registry of Radiological Technology (ARRT).
- Graduation from an approved accredited program for diagnostic radiologic or successful completion of alternative training is required.
- Must complete 24 hours of continuing medical education every two years.
- Must have a valid CPR license to be renewed every two years.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a thorough understanding of anatomy and physiology; strong organizational skills;
- A willingness to grow with technological changes occurring in the field; the ability to manage stressful situations appropriately;
- The ability to attend to multiple tasks and work independently; and the ability to be versatile, flexible are needed.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Just as Virginia Mason is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and our community, we are equally dedicated to your professional and personal success. With a wide range of perks that includes a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and the opportunity to live in one of the most livable cities in the nation, you will find that an opportunity with Team Medicine is one worth taking.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs