The posted compensation range of $169.00 - 253.00 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health in Seattle, Washington is recruiting a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join our team at Virginia Mason Medical Center. This position would be based primarily at our regional medical center in Federal Way, WA but would include clinic and OR time at our downtown Seattle hospital.
- Take over a well established and full orthopedic practice from a retiring partner
- General orthopedic practice with a focus on total joint replacement
- Primary practice is in our Federal Way, WA regional center where there is also an outpatient surgery center
- Work as member of an orthopedic team representing most orthopedic subspecialties
- Excellent physician assistant support
- BE/BC in Surgery
- 5-10 Years experience preferred, but will consider exceptional candidates recently completing training
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice
Our staff includes: 7 Surgeons, 12 Physician Assistants, and a highly skilled team of non-operative Physicians, Medical Assistants, Surgery Schedulers and Nurses.
VM offers a guaranteed base salary for the first two years with the potential for higher total compensation based on productivity
About Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, originally established in 1920 in Seattle, WA, is internationally recognized as a preeminent health care organization focused on delivering quality services to our patients. We have a 336-bed hospital in Seattle and multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 450 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best practices and a model that is the benchmark for other medical organizations. Join our team and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really matters--your patients. Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing. Located in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle is an area with a mild climate year-round and close to the great outdoors where we enjoy an abundance of activities with our close proximity to the waters of Puget Sound and surrounding mountains. City life and cultural activities are also thriving. With a variety of neighborhoods and areas to work and live, there are many choices for the type of lifestyle you'd like to enjoy.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
We commit to fostering an equitable, diverse, and intentionally inclusive environment. We strive for all to feel valued, respected and that they belong. Our unique life experiences and backgrounds make our patient care extraordinary. Our diversity fuels our culture of innovation and transformative health care. Our differences are our strengths and inspire a promising future.
While you’re busy caring for your patients, we’ll take care of you and your family with benefits
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- Relocation assistance, if eligible
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Prescription program
- Employer paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability programs
- Time away
- As a non profit; VMFH is eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Commuter benefits
- Bright Horizons programs; support for children, pets dependent adults and household needs
- Mental health and well-being programs
- and More! Equal Opportunity
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs