Hematology/Oncologist - GI Oncologist - Seattle
The posted compensation range of $197.12 - $215.39 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two award winning health systems in Washington state, CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason. As one integrated health system with the most patient access points in western Washington our team includes 18,000 staff and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers. At Virginia Mason Franciscan Health you will find the safest and highest quality of care provided by our expert, compassionate medical care team at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites throughout the greater Puget Sound region.
Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle, Washington is recruiting a BE/BC Hematologist - Medical Oncologist with GI interest to join our growing team.
- Gastrointestinal focus
- Multi-specialty, hospital based practice in downtown Seattle
- Multidisciplinary gastrointestinal cancer care team
- Clinical research collaboration with Benaroya Research Institute
- 28 chemotherapeutic and biologic infusion chairs
- 1:9 weekend call
- BE/BC in Hematology/Oncology -
- Fellowship/research training GI oncology preferred -
- 2+ years of experience preferred -
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA -
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice
About Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two award winning health systems in Washington state, CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason. As one integrated health system with the most patient access points in western Washington our team includes 18,000 staff and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers. At Virginia Mason Franciscan Health you will find the safest and highest quality of care provided by our expert, compassionate medical care team at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites throughout the greater Puget Sound region. Our integrated health system has nearly 1,500 hospital beds including Bailey-Boushay House, the first skilled-nursing and outpatient chronic care management program in the United States designed specifically to meet the needs of people with HIV/AIDS; Benaroya Research Institute, internationally recognized for autoimmune disease research; and Virginia Mason Institute, a teaching organization which coaches health care professionals and others around the world in the Virginia Mason Production System, an innovative lean management method for improving quality and safety.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Virginia Mason
We commit to fostering an equitable, diverse and intentionally inclusive environment, we strive for all to feel valued, respected and that they belong. Our unique life experiences and backgrounds make our patient care extraordinary. Our diversity fuels our culture of innovation and transformative health care. Our differences are our strengths and inspire a promising future. Living in the Pacific Northwest Located in the Pacific NW, Seattle is an area with a mild climateyear round and close to the great outdoors where we enjoy an abundance of activities with our close proximity to the waters of Puget Sound and surrounding mountains. City life and cultural activities are also thriving. With a variety of neighborhoods and areas to work and live, there are many choices for the type of lifestyle you'd like to enjoy.
While you’re busy caring for your patients, we’ll take care of you and your family with benefits
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- Relocation assistance, if eligible
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Prescription program
- Employer paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability programs
- Time away
- As a non profit; VMFH is eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Commuter benefits
- Bright Horizons programs; support for children, pets dependent adults and household needs
- Mental health and well-being programs
- and More!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs