End User Services Specialist
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community. Members of the End User Services (EUS) Technical Support team are responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktop, notebook and mobile PC workstations, printers, and associated peripherals. Responsibilities include responding to incidents and problems, and fulfilling requests. They also understand the business implications of computer hardware and system issues allowing them to appropriately set incident severity levels. They can troubleshoot a wide variety of technical problems and engage parties in other areas of IT to address problems. The EUS team member understands the technical infrastructure and requirements of the hardware in their respective area and how it aligns to enterprise infrastructure standards. They also are responsible for understanding and supporting aspects of the integration of desktop systems with other systems in the enterprise. The EUS team member monitors the performance of desktop hardware and maintains a secure environment. Professionals in this job family understand the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that identify the success of the services they provide and continually strive for improvements to operational efficiencies and seek to continually add value to the services delivered to the user community.
This is an onsite opportunity
- Provides the desktop hardware deployment and implementation of low to medium complexity and cross functional programs or projects and/or provides support for the user community with high complexity.
- Performs troubleshooting for highly complex hardware, software and system problems for multiple device types.
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member. Acts as a subject matter expert in one or more areas.
- Responsible for working with customers in the support, maintenance and deployment of desktop hardware as well as the information support processes.
- Responds to incidents, diagnoses and resolves complex problems and provides guidance to other team members. Contributes to knowledge management database for problem reporting and resolution. Escalates issues when necessary. Integrates with problem management and performs root cause analysis when necessary.
- Responds to customer requests of high complexity. Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintains the device asset management system and the knowledge management systems to capture knowledge and work processes.
- Responds to assigned issues and participates in the advanced troubleshooting, purchasing, and deployment of new devices, upgrades, fixes and new installations. Provides feedback on technical process issues to improve overall service delivery. Participates in local and enterprise projects of low to moderate complexity. May coach and advise other team members. Participates in on-call rotation and provides on-call support.
- Exhibits knowledge of advanced desktop services skills. Ability to work closely with cross- functional IT teams on complex issues. Continues to build solid understanding of processes, procedures, and CommonSpirit Health standards.
- May assist in the development of Operational Level Agreements (OLAs). Monitors deviations and escalates issues to more senior team members.
- Day to day interactions with user community and works collaboratively with multiple Business and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Incident Management, Request fulfillment and Problem Management, and Project delivery on small to medium size project.
- Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures. Develops new or modifies existing policies.
- Demonstrates potential leadership qualities through team motivation, coaching, and mentoring.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed
within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities
required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or technical institute degree/certificate or 4-6 years relevant experience is required.
- 4-6 years of experience in the service industry.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs