Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two award winning health systems in Washington state - CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason. As one integrated health system with the most patient access points in western Washington our team includes 18,000 staff and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers. At Virginia Mason Franciscan Health you will find the safest and highest quality of care provided by our expert, compassionate medical care team at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites throughout the greater Puget Sound region.
!!Sign on Bonus up to $10K!!
This position produces high quality diagnostic Computerized Tomography (CT) procedures for a wide variety of clinical indications, in an efficient manner, while maintaining patient comfort. This position may also perform these procedures from a mobile unit
Virginia Mason Medical Center was recognized among the Best Hospitals in Washington state by U.S. News & World Report. Located in Seattle, WA, Virginia Mason is an internationally recognized leader in the continuous improvement of health care. With an extensive list of awards and distinctions that includes our recognition as Top Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason offers you the opportunity to partner with exceptionally talented peers at every level.
You will contribute to the strength of our Team Medicine approach to collaborative medicine and benefit from the changes enacted through our Virginia Mason Production System, a model that has transformed health care by providing patients with easier access to care, reducing errors, and continuously innovating patient safety and quality that has been adopted by other organizations here and abroad. Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following additional benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans
- Flexible health spending accounts: DCFSA and FSA
- Health Savings Account - (HSA) for use with the high deductible health plan
- Short and long term disability programs
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401a and 403b retirement programs
- Transportation Benefits - Transportation FSA and ORCA Card
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Bright Horizons programs for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
We deliver inspired people to do meaningful work.
- Washington State Certification for Radiologic Technologist and a certificate from the American Registry of Radiological Technology (ARRT) as well as current registration with ARRT is required.
- This position also requires current CPR validation
- strong knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy, pathophysiology, and sterile techniques;
- basic IV procedure and IV contrast administration
- The ability to work with highly technical equipment
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. -
- Physical ability to lift equipment and assist in moving large patients
- Advanced ARRT certification in CT within 1 year of hire
Preferred: One year of experience in CT imaging and/or a minimum two years of experience in Diagnostic Radiology.
Preference will be given to applicants who hold national certification in any advanced Radiological modality
Just as Virginia Mason is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and our community, we are equally dedicated to your professional and personal success. With a wide range of perks that includes comprehensive compensation and benefits, continuing education and support, and the opportunity to live in one of the most livable cities in the country, you will find that an opportunity with Team Medicine is one worth taking.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs