Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Neuroscience
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two award winning health systems in Washington state – CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason. As one integrated health system with the most patient access points in western Washington our team includes 18,000 staff and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers. At Virginia Mason Franciscan Health you will find the safest and highest quality of care provided by our expert, compassionate medical care team at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites throughout the greater Puget Sound region.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Washington State Department of Health Certification as a Nursing Assistant (NA-C), or an LPN
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Experience as a nursing assistant
- Able to lift, move or assist patients using proper body mechanics
- Able to occasionally lift or push up to 50 lbs. and pull up to 100 lbs.
Preferred: EKG Tech skills.
For Patient Care Technicians performing work at Bailey-Boushay House, OBRA Registry through DSHS is required at time of hire and must be maintained throughout employment at Bailey-Boushay House.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs