Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two award winning health systems in Washington state – CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason. As one integrated health system with the most patient access points in western Washington our team includes 18,000 staff and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers. At Virginia Mason Franciscan Health you will find the safest and highest quality of care provided by our expert, compassionate medical care team at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites throughout the greater Puget Sound region.
was recognized among the Best Hospitals in Washington state by
We have a new part time (24-32 hours per week) position available for an experienced senior level Accountant.
You will contribute to the strength of our Accounting Team and our collaborative approach. This position performs complex accounting functions including fiscal interpretation and financial analysis requiring full professional competency. Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and to accurately prepare complex financial data and reports.
Located in Seattle, WA, Bailey-Boushay House is part of Virginia Mason Franciscan Health and is part of an internationally recognized leader in the continuous improvement of health care. With extensive expertise in providing specialized services in the treatment of persons affected by HIV/AIDS and other chronic diseases. Bailey-Boushay House can offer an exciting opportunity to partner with exceptionally talented and dedicated peers at every level.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following additional benefits:
- Education Loan Forgiveness for qualifying loans
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
“We deliver inspired people to do meaningful work.”
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Accounting is required
- Five (5) years recent experience in accounting.
- Extensive knowledge of financial accounting theory.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax laws including filing requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical and technical skills.
- Computer literacy with specific knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
Certified Public Accounting license is preferred.
Ideal candidates will have Insurance and Medical Billing experience with emphasis on DSHS and Medicare insurances
Bailey-Boushay offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs