The posted compensation range of $27.77 - $40.27 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Marian Regional Medical Center a 191-bed facility located in Santa Maria California is recognized as one of the Top 250 Hospitals in the Nation by Healthgrades and was awarded Best Maternity Care by Newsweek. It ranks among 10% in the nation for safety core measures in cardiac services and has the only comprehensive cancer treatment and resource program from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Marian’s beautiful mission-style facility houses the latest technology to support excellent physicians and caregivers who deliver compassionate care each and every day. Marian Regional Medical Center is a part of Dignity Health’s Southwest Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality safety and service. Marians offers Santa Maria Valley residents access to the most advanced technologies an expanded and enhanced Emergency Department Critical Care Unit neonatal intensive care unit and an array of womens services.
- Manages samples of blood and other fluids from patients; ensures patient safety during the sample collection process.
- Monitors subordinates work and progress to ensure that all laboratory employees comply with relevant policies and ethics.
- Follows all standard procedures and safety regulations; deploys asepsis techniques during phlebotomy procedures.
- Oversees and develops laboratory personnel training; instructs supervises and manages technicians to conduct proper experimental practices.
Education and Experience:
- Didactic and practical clinical training in medical laboratory services required to be a licensed Phlebotomist
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive Laboratory Services experience in Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science
- Certified as a Phlebotomist; maintain current Basic Life Support certification
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs