RN Cath Lab
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Cardiac Catheterization Services
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
Marian Regional Medical Center, a 191-bed facility located in Santa Maria, California, is recognized as one of the Top 250 Hospitals in the Nation by Healthgrades and was awarded Best Maternity Care by Newsweek. It ranks among 10% in the nation for safety core measures in cardiac services and has the only comprehensive cancer treatment and resource program from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Marian’s beautiful mission-style facility houses the latest technology to support excellent physicians and caregivers who deliver compassionate care each and every day. Marian Regional Medical Center is a part of Dignity Health’s Southwest Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality, safety, and service. Marian's offers Santa Maria Valley residents access to the most advanced technologies, an expanded and enhanced Emergency Department, Critical Care Unit, neonatal intensive care unit, and an array of women's services. Learn more at www.dignityhealht.org/marian
In keeping with the Marian Medical Center philosophy, the Interventional Cardiology Registered Nurse is an experienced practitioner who demonstrates in-depth knowledge of nursing, patient care and the ability to practice independently. Also serves as a resource person as well as a preceptor. Under minimal supervision, the identifies and implements nursing interventions that have less predictable outcomes and evaluate the results of these interventions for a given patient population
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Currently working or in past two (2) years have worked in ICU, ER, or Cath Lab
- Critical Care nursing experience, primarily in cardiovascular nursing
- Current California Registered Nurse license (REG RN)
- Current AHA CPR certification (CT CPRBLS)
- Current AHA ACLS certification (CT ACLS)
- Angiographic experience
- Cath Lab experience
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of patient-care delivery.
- Demonstrates proficient nursing skills and specialty skills.
- Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward others.
- Demonstrates ability to assume a leadership role for patient care.
- Demonstrates ability to delegate appropriate patient care tasks, duties, etc. to others.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in Cath Lab task forces and committees.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work efficiently.
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills, and objective active listening skills.
- Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies.
- Acts as a role model for RTs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others across all departments.
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and through people, utilizing creative and innovative solutions, conflict management problem-solving skills.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Cath Lab at Marian Regional Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started