RN Case Manager
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Home Health
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
The posted compensation range of $32.98 - $62.66 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Dignity Health Home Health services provide comprehensive care for patients who have recently been discharged from the hospital or homebound individuals needing professional nursing and/or rehabilitative care. Our services and specialties include: Chronic Disease Programs and Specialty Care, Largest Rehabilitation Team on the Central Coast, Largest Wound Care Team on the Central Coast, Maternal and Infant Services, Medical Social Workers, Nutritional Counseling, Pediatric & Neonatal Care & Skilled Nursing.
The Home Health Skilled Nurse will work together with a multi-disciplinary team to provide care identify care needs goals and outcomes and increase independence for our patients and their families. Home Skilled Nurses specialize in providing care in a home setting for patients with a variety of care needs and acuities by examining and evaluating the patient to develop and execute a plan of care in collaboration with the physician.
Home health Skilled Nurses will have the ability to work autonomously and participate in care coordination with the treatment team physicians and referral sources. The Skilled Nurse will work with patients their families and the care team to achieve recovery and to re-engage the patient with their community.
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of patient-care delivery.
- Demonstrates proficient intermediate nursing skills and specialty skills.
- Demonstrates a caring compassionate attitude toward others.
- Demonstrates ability to delegate appropriate patient-care tasks duties etc. to others.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in agency task forces and committees.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work efficiently.
- Demonstrates clear effective written and oral English skills and objective active listening skills.
- Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies.
- Acts as a role model for new orientees/students.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others across all agency departments.
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and through people utilizing creative and innovative solutions and conflict management problem-solving skills.
- California Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR certification and current California driver’s license with proof of liability insurance for automobile.
- At least one year as an RN in acute care setting or specialty area. Home health experience preferred.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Case Manager at Marian Regional Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started