RAD TECH II
Marian Regional Medical Center a 191-bed facility located in Santa Maria California is recognized as one of the Top 250 Hospitals in the Nation by Healthgrades and was awarded Best Maternity Care by Newsweek. It ranks among 10% in the nation for safety core measures in cardiac services and has the only comprehensive cancer treatment and resource program from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Marian’s beautiful mission-style facility houses the latest technology to support excellent physicians and caregivers who deliver compassionate care each and every day. Marian Regional Medical Center is a part of Dignity Health’s Southwest Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality safety and service. Marians offers Santa Maria Valley residents access to the most advanced technologies an expanded and enhanced Emergency Department Critical Care Unit neonatal intensive care unit and an array of womens services.
In keeping with the Marian Regional Medical Center health care philosophy, The Radiologic Technologist II performs all radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures at a technical level not requiring supervision to technical detail. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgement, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis. Assumes responsibility for specific radiographic procedures, angiography or cardiac cath procedures, CT or MRI procedures, and or mammography.
Sign on for Expierenced Candidate
We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Diagnostic technologist with 2 years of work experience in diagnostic radiology and competence in one additional modalities (CT, MRI, Angio, Cardiac Cath, Ultrasound, or Mammography) Or: Diagnostic technologist with 5 years of work experience in diagnostic radiology. Must be able to demonstrate competence in all diagnostic, fluoroscopic and surgical radiography procedures.
- ARRT and CRT certification required. CPR certification required.
- Must have working knowledge of all basic and special diagnostic imaging equipment. Must also know departmental protocols and procedures. Ability to work tactfully and effectively with fellow staff members, physicians and the patient population. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Self- motivated and able to achieve results through good organizational skills. Ability to work independently and be a functional team member in a team-oriented environment. Ability to assist in the training and teaching of students and new staff members. Must be able to fill in for the department Supervisor as needed.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs