Physical Therapist II
An environment of dignity and compassion prevails at Marian Extended Care Center, our 95-bed skilled nursing center providing sub-acute health care for individuals in need of short-term, intermediate, or long-term care. Marian Extended Care is conveniently located across the street from Marian Regional Medical Center, and provides its patients and residents with immediate access to the finest routine and emergency medical care on the Central Coast. At Marian Extended Care Center, our patients and residents receive services from trained staff whose foremost concern is your comfort and recovery. Services include but not limited to; Activities program, Comprehensive Care Program, Enterostomal /wound therapy, Restorative nursing program, Skilled nursing care, Social Services, Sub-acute Rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, and speech therapies, radiology services, laboratory services, pharmaceutical services and therapeutic dietary services
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, the Physical Therapist I is responsible for providing physical therapy
assessments and treatments to patients.
- Hospital Based, must possess or be eligible to possess a current California license in Physical Therapy.
- Must obtain licensure within 4 months of hire
- Current CPR-AHA Certification
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates competnet working knowledge of standard physical therapy practices, procedures, and equipment utilized in the department
- Ability to interface with physicians and communicate verbally and in writing a patient's deficits and need for PT services
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs