Call Center Rep
The posted compensation range of $16.30 - $22.42 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Dignity Health’s Pacific Central Coast Health Centers (PHC) is a non-profit Community clinic organization comprised of more than 40 health centers located primarily from Ventura to Templeton spanning the coast. Our experienced physicians and advanced practice providers offer a wide range of primary and specialty care services. PHC is a part of Dignity Health Central Coast’s award-winning network of outstanding hospitals imaging centers laboratories and post-acute services.
The Call Center Representative position is the first point of phone customer service contact for our patients, physicians, other clinic staff, internal and external laboratory and imaging staff, hospital staff, patient family members, and vendors by offering customer service, communications, and appropriate distribution of phone calls, tasks & messages. The Call Center Representative may also perform a variety of other duties including but not limited to collecting and updating demographics and insurance information, verification of health plan eligibility, taking complete and accurate messages, and scheduling mutually acceptable appointment times utilizing an electronic practice management system. The Call Center Representative may also be asked to perform other clerical duties as needed and requested to support daily clinic operation goals, bench marks, and quality patient care initiatives per departmental guidelines. This position may have access to third party credit card information and transactional systems (cash registers, point of sale devices, applications supporting credit card transactions, and reports or other documents containing credit card information) from single transactions or a single card at a time.
- Two (2) years experience or an equivalent amount of experience in a high-volume phone customer service role in another industry/environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills are essential
- Keyboarding skills and the ability to utilize computer equipment and software are required as is experience with other types of standard office equipment
- Communicate effectively in the English language in person, on the phone, & in writing
- Two (2) years experience in an outpatient setting as a Medical Office Phone Receptionist preferred
- Familiarity with an electronic practice management system is preferred
- Experience with multi-line phones/ACD phones environment preferred
- Medical terminology preferred
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs