RN Women's Health
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: General Medical Clinic
- Hours/Pay Period: 76
The posted compensation range of $46.89 - $68.77 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Dignity Health’s Pacific Central Coast Health Centers (PHC) is a non-profit Community clinic organization comprised of more than 40 health centers located primarily from Ventura to Templeton spanning the coast. Our experienced physicians and advanced practice providers offer a wide range of primary and specialty care services. PHC is a part of Dignity Health Central Coast’s award-winning network of outstanding hospitals imaging centers laboratories and post-acute services.
In keeping with the Pacific Central Coast Health Center's philosophy, the Registered Nurse manages quality patient care through the nursing process. Coordinates plan of care with the health care team.
This position will triage women's health patients and work closely with OB/GYN Physicians with managing patients. Assumes leadership role for unit personnel to prepare and assist them with their responsibilities.
- 3-5 years clinical experience in a Women's Health environment.
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing
- Current California Registered Nurse license
- Demonstrates ability to work within a team model of patient-care delivery.
- Demonstrates proficient basic nursing skills and specialty skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the nursing process and the ability to apply these principles appropriately.
- Demonstrates a caring,compassionate attitude toward others.
- Relates with patients/visitors empathetically and tactfully.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work efficiently.
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills, and objective active-listening skills.
- Demonstrates ability to delegate appropriate patient care tasks, duties, etc. to other team members.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in process improvement activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others across all departments.
- Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies.
- Collaborates and provides leadership with patient-care team.
- Maintains effective relationships with coworkers and medical staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English and Spanish, clearly, concisely and accurately.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Women's Health at Pacific Central Coast Health Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started