French Hospital Medical Center, located in San Luis Obispo, California, has been named one of the Nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics and is rated among the top hospitals in the nation for cardiac, orthopedic, and GI services. French Hospital has achieved the prestigious designation as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. The Copeland, Forbes, and Rossi Cardiac Care Center provides the latest innovative cardiac and imaging technology. The hospital is also home to the unique Hearst Cancer Resource Center offering free education, resources, and support to cancer patients and their families. French Hospital Medical Center is a part of Dignity Health’s Southern California Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing health care needs of our communities. To learn more go towww.dignityhealth.org/FrenchHospital.
About this Position
Assists in the clarification of the Medication Reconciliation process for all admitted patients. Completes daily duties with skill and competence, assisting the pharmacists in drug ordering, compounding and distribution.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills.
- State Board of Pharmacy (CA) Pharmac Tech registration (CT PHRMTEC)
- Excellent attendance record.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Able to work different shifts, days and areas of pharmacy as necessary to meet departmental needs.
- Computer experience preferred, typing experience required if no computer skills.
- Must be able to comprehend medical terminology and understand medication dosage forms, or have related medical experience.
- Aptitude for working with other health professionals.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs