Speech Pathologist I NB
The posted compensation range of $42.82 - $62.09 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. Mary’s Medical Center has been caring for the health of San Franciscans since 1857 when it was founded by eight Sisters of Mercy from Ireland. It is an accredited not-for-profit hospital located across the street from Golden Gate Park. It is a full-service acute care facility with more than 575 physicians and 1100 employees who provide high-quality and affordable health care services to the Bay Area community.Home to advanced medical practices such as the nation’s first digital cardiac catheterization laboratory innovating orthopedic and spine surgery and comprehensive rehabilitation and a state-of-the-art cancer center. St. Mary’s Medical Center is one of San Francisco’s leading hospitals offering patients a full range of outpatient and inpatient services delivered with the human touch. Strategies and business development are centered on Oncology Services Cardiac Services and Orthopedics.
Provide speech therapy services to adults and geriatric patients including evaluations, planning treatment programs and goals, rendering patient treatments according to the practice and standards of the American Speech and Hearing Association, and discharge planning. Provide effective, efficient, and quality care. Perform other duties as directed by supervisor. Applies Dignity Health Core Values to the performance of every job duty. These Values include Dignity, Collaboration, Justice, Stewardship, and Excellence.
- One (1) to two (2) years speech pathologist experience with a minimum of 1 year in area of specialty required.
- Experience performing MBSS studies and treating dysphagia (Preferred)
- Masters degree or equivalent in Speech Pathology, Communicative Disorders or Communicative Science required.
- Possess a current speech pathology license by the State of California Board of Medical Quality Assurance (or in the case of a CFY, be in the process of licensing).
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence awarded by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (or in the case of a CFY, be in the process of obtaining certification).
- CT CPRBLS (AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers) required.
- CT CPRBLS
- SPEECH/LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST (LIC SLP)
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs