Speech Language Pathologist
The posted compensation range of $47.10 - $68.30 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital is an accredited not-for-profit community hospital that has been providing exceptional health care in San Francisco for more than 100 years. As San Francisco’s only downtown hospital Saint Francis is uniquely situated to care for international and domestic visitors as well as the residents that make up San Francisco’s diverse population.We encourage employee participation at all levels to encourage growth and excellence. Known as the downtown hospital Saint Francis boasts all private rooms and a friendly atmosphere.The hospital is renowned for orthopedics with leading programs in sports medicine joint replacement spine care and occupational medicine. Saint Francis is also known for outstanding acute burn care emergency medicine acute rehabilitation and a nationally-honored cancer care program.
Upon referral provides professional speech therapy services including evaluations, planning individual patient care programs and treatments. Demonstrates/uses current knowledge of principles and practices of Speech Therapy. Participates in job related departmental functions as an integral member of the patient care team.
- Newly licensed, CFY-complete acceptable, unless a specific number of years required due to the needs of the department at the time of the appointment.
- Minimum of one year experience in a related setting (preferred)
- Masters Degree (MA/MS) in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) from a school accredited by the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association (AHSA)
- Completion of Clinical Practicum, per ASHA requirements
- Passing score on National Examination for SLP
- Possession of Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) or Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) by the Clinical Certification Board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- SPEECH/LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST (LIC SLP)
- BASIC LIFE SUPPORT-AHA (CT CPRBLS)
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs