Social Worker NB
The posted compensation range of $42.82 - $62.09 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. Mary’s Medical Center has been caring for the health of San Franciscans since 1857 when it was founded by eight Sisters of Mercy from Ireland. It is an accredited, not-for-profit hospital, located across the street from Golden Gate Park. It is a full-service acute care facility with more than 575 physicians and 1,100 employees who provide high-quality and affordable health care services to the Bay Area community.
Home to advanced medical practices, such as the nation’s first digital cardiac catheterization laboratory, innovating orthopedic and spine surgery and comprehensive rehabilitation, and a state-of-the-art cancer center. St. Mary’s Medical Center is one of San Francisco’s leading hospitals, offering patients a full range of outpatient and inpatient services delivered with the human touch. Strategies and business development are centered on Oncology Services, Cardiac Services, and Orthopedics.
The Clinical Social Worker conducts family therapy sessions and psychosocial assessments, represents the hospital in certain patient legal proceedings (ICR, conservatorship), and connects with outside resources for patients and families. Performs utilization review tasks when needed.
- Previous experience in an acute psychiatric child/adolescent setting or residential facility.
- Minimum of two years experience working with emotionally disturbed adolescents and their families.
- Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited school of Social Work.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with people of diverse race, ethnicity, and culture.
- Ability to conduct family, group and individual therapy.
- Working knowledge of community resources and referral agencies.
- California license in clinical social work or license eligible (LIC CSW).
- 1 to 2 years of experience with a minimum of 1 year in area of related field
- Bicultural, and bilingual in one or more of the folloing languages: Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Cambodian, Tagalog or Vietnamese.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs