RESIDENT I- Internal Medicine
The posted compensation range of $31.50- $38.50 is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. Mary’s Medical Center has been caring for the health of San Franciscans since 1857 when it was founded by eight Sisters of Mercy from Ireland. It is an accredited not-for-profit hospital located across the street from Golden Gate Park. It is a full-service acute care facility with more than 575 physicians and 1100 employees who provide high-quality and affordable health care services to the Bay Area community.Home to advanced medical practices such as the nation’s first digital cardiac catheterization laboratory innovating orthopedic and spine surgery and comprehensive rehabilitation and a state-of-the-art cancer center. St. Mary’s Medical Center is one of San Francisco’s leading hospitals offering patients a full range of outpatient and inpatient services delivered with the human touch. Strategies and business development are centered on Oncology Services Cardiac Services and Orthopedics.
Medical School Graduate eligible to work in CA; US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Prior experience working in an hospital based and/or community long term care facility is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years combined experience in healthcare industry 1-2 years of experience with a minimum of 1 year in area of related field.
- Complete annual safety training. Complete and maintain department specific training.
- Must possess good written verbal and interpersonal skills.
- AHA Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs