Founded in 1910, Dignity Health - Community Hospital of San Bernardino is a 347-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital located in San Bernardino, California. Known for its programs in maternity care and pediatrics, behavioral health and long-term subacute care for adults and children, the hospital also includes inpatient and outpatient surgery. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/san-bernardino for more information.
- Works closely with hospital staff, department directors and physicians to ensure that the highest standards of quality and service are maintained.
- Writes and updates procedures and manuals as needed; reviews employees annually to ensure they have current information needed to perform tests and procedures.
- Manages, updates and takes responsibility for the quality of laboratory work processes.
- Prepares the laboratory budget for costs such as personnel, equipment, supplies and consumables, and ensures adherence to it.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive Laboratory Services experience in Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science, of which three (3) of those years with an emphasis on management of a Medical Laboratory.
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP), or National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel (NCA) or Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS), or equivalent required. Additional state licensure as needed is required
- Business case development including financial analysis.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.