CNA Aide Orderly
Founded in 1910, Dignity Health - Community Hospital of San Bernardino is a 347-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital located in San Bernardino, California. Known for its programs in maternity care and pediatrics, behavioral health and long-term subacute care for adults and children, the hospital also includes inpatient and outpatient surgery. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/san-bernardino for more information.
The Aide Orderly (Certified Nurse Assistant, CNA) performs basic patient care, observations, and diagnostic services for the unit specific patient population within the guidelines of hospital policies and procedures under the direct supervision of their Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Registered Nurse (RN), and/or Nurse Management Member. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Community Hospital of San Bernardino. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall support Community Hospital of San Bernardino strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement, process, and activities.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience performing Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) duties preferred.
- Experience as a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) at an accredited acute care hospital or health care facility preferred.
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) and Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certificates required.
- Restorative Nurse Assistant (RNA) certificate is preferred.
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Certificate, Basic Life Support (BCLS) Certificate
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs