LVN Emergency Room
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Emergency Services
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $17.89 - $24.60 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial paves the way for quality innovative health care in East Texas and provides more than a quarter of a million patient services each year. With hospitals in Lufkin Livingston and San Augustine CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial provides millions of dollars in charity care and community support each year.
Delivers direct patient care as directed by the RN. This may include a group of patients or individual tasks associated with patient for which the assigning RN is ultimately accountable; is expected to perform this care in an efficient, cost effective manner consistent with established patient care standards.
1. Provides skilled patient care according to established nursing standards to meet social, psychological, developmental and spiritual needs of the patient as assigned by the accountable RN
2. Documents and records pertinent information related to patient demographics, graphic data and nursing interventions performed as indicated by unit, service, and Health Systems’ policies
3. Provides indirect patient care. Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge process; Performs housekeeping Functions as delegated, acts as a runner, transporter
4. Consistently documents in the patient and unit records, according to written health system standards of care, in order to meet legal and quality patient care requirements. All documentation is to be neat and legible, and completed in a timely manner
5. Demonstrates commitment to continuum of care by optimizing patient flow: Updates assigned bed status, facilitates patient transfer and discharge, Assists other departmental personnel when picking up/returning patients, assisting to transport patients as needed, and facilitating new/transfer patient to unit
*High School Diploma/GED
*Licensed in the Texas as a Vocational Nurse (LVN)
*One (1) year of experience
*preferred ER or and/or critical care experience
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful LVN Emergency Room at St. Luke's Health - Memorial - San Augustine?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe investing in our employees lets them know they truly matter. Your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started