LVN Emergency Room
The posted compensation range of $17.89 - $24.60 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial paves the way for quality innovative health care in East Texas and provides more than a quarter of a million patient services each year. With hospitals in Lufkin Livingston and San Augustine CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial provides millions of dollars in charity care and community support each year.
Delivers direct patient care as directed by the RN. This may include a group of patients or individual tasks associated with patient for which the assigning RN is ultimately accountable; is expected to perform this care in an efficient, cost effective manner consistent with established patient care standards.
1. Provides skilled patient care according to established nursing standards to meet social, psychological, developmental and spiritual needs of the patient as assigned by the accountable RN
2. Documents and records pertinent information related to patient demographics, graphic data and nursing interventions performed as indicated by unit, service, and Health Systems’ policies
3. Provides indirect patient care. Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge process; Performs housekeeping Functions as delegated, acts as a runner, transporter
4. Consistently documents in the patient and unit records, according to written health system standards of care, in order to meet legal and quality patient care requirements. All documentation is to be neat and legible, and completed in a timely manner
5. Demonstrates commitment to continuum of care by optimizing patient flow: Updates assigned bed status, facilitates patient transfer and discharge, Assists other departmental personnel when picking up/returning patients, assisting to transport patients as needed, and facilitating new/transfer patient to unit
*High School Diploma/GED
*Licensed in the Texas as a Vocational Nurse (LVN)
*One (1) year of experience
*preferred ER or and/or critical care experience
**This position would be for days and/or nights as needed depending on schedule needs.**
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs