Mark Twain Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The word "dignity" perfectly defines what our organization stands for, showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. Mark Twain Medical Center opened on August 26, 1951 and is located in beautiful San Andreas California. Since opening, Mark Twain has provided the highest quality health care for all those needing medical care in Calaveras County. We offer care, expert staff and state-of-the-art equipment to meet the growing needs of our community and are committed to the values of dignity, collaboration, justice, stewardship and excellence
The CT Technologist performs quality diagnostic radiographic computed tomography (CT) scans. The incumbent processes the images, or utilizes CR/PACS system; documents service performed, and makes adjustments and minor repairs on equipment. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of the Organization. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
ARRT registration required - ARRT CT certification must be obtained within 1 year from the date of hire.
- 2 years experience as a certified radiologic technologist.
- Current State of California Certification in Radiologic Technology.
- Current American Heart Assoication CPR Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for health care providers.
- Current RT fluoroscopy permit from the state of California.
- ARRT Registration required.
- ARRT CT certification must be obtained within 1 year from the date of hire.
- Thorough understanding of basic anatomy and broad-based knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy (CT setting) and physiology is required.
- Responsible for ability to interpret physician's notes related to a disease process in order to optimize CT scanning techniques and protocols.
- Must be well versed in proper equipment usage and radiation safety.
- Must be knowledgeable of technical factors that can alter the detail of CT scanning and general radiographic images.
- Must be able to move from CT setting to general radiology setting at supervisor's discretion.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs