Speech Pathologist, Per Diem
The posted compensation range of $ 53.62 - $ 60.67/hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Nestled in the heart of East Sacramento Dignity Health Mercy General Hospital is a 313 bed acute care facility that provides a wide range of services with special advocacy for the poor and underserved. Mercy General is home to the nationally ranked Alex G. Spanos Heart & Vascular Institute. Key achievements and recognitions include: from the Joint Commission; Advanced Joint Replacement Spine Center of Excellence Primary Stroke Center Ventricular Assist Device and Chest Pain Certification. Other accolades include CMS 5 stars Practice Green Health 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Level 4 Epilepsy Center and Opioid Stewardship Honor Roll. Mercy General Hospital is proud to foster inclusion and diversity as part of our mission vision and values.
The Speech Language Pathologist evaluates and conducts medically prescribed speech-language pathology treatment programs in an inpatient rehabilitation facility setting. Supervises students.
- Provides initial evaluation of patient's abilities and designs appropriate intervention plans.
- Treats patients with therapeutic procedures modalities and or equipment to improve function.
- Assures efficient management of work processes by completing tasks and assignments by time standards.
- Completes post-intervention activities: session closure documentation communication charge capture.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Completion of ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
- Current state licensure as a speech-language pathologist
- BLS Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- Requires critical thinking complex problem solving decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a demanding environment balance multiple priorities and take appropriate actions.
- Computer proficiency in word processing/typing basic application and hardware functions required for applicable care setting.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs