Speech Language Pathologist
The posted compensation range of $60.67 - $60.67 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Built-in 1973 Dignity Health Methodist Hospital of Sacramento is committed to providing daily excellence in health care for residents of Sacramento’s southern suburbs including the Elk Grove Wilton and Galt communities. Methodist Hospital is home to a 158 acute-care bed facility with 1120 employees 283 medical staff and 29 Emergency Department beds. Methodist Hospital also owns and operates Bruceville Terrace – a 171-bed sub-acute skilled nursing long-term care facility adjacent to the hospital that provides care for the elderly as well as those requiring extended recoveries. Methodist Hospital is home to the Family Medicine Residency Program an accredited and nationally recognized program which provides resident physicians with specialty training in primary care family medicine. Together the hospital and residency program implemented a ground-breaking curriculum addressing the identification treatment and assistance of human trafficking victims and created a one-of-a-kind health clinic for victims the Human Trafficking Medical Home.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Current Speech Pathologist License
- Current BLS Certification
- Certificate of Clinical Competence Speech-LanguagePathology (CCC-SLP)
- Previous experience as a Speech Pathologist.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs