RN Skilled Nursing
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Skilled Nursing Care
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
Bruceville Terrace has been providing quality compassionate care since 1989. Licensed as the 171-bed sub-acute skilled nursing facility of Methodist Hospital of Sacramento Bruceville Terrace offers care for the elderly as well as those requiring extended recoveries.Bruceville Terrace provides skilled nursing rehabilitative and complex medical services to our patients and residents using an interdisciplinary team approach. Over half of the facility is dedicated to skilled nursing/convalescent care while the remaining beds are committed to meet the medical and rehabilitative needs of the short-term patient after a stay at the acute care hospital. Learn more at http://www.methodistsacramento.org/.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Minimum one year experience in SNF/LTC care of the aged, acutely ill, chronically ill and patients in need of restorative care
- When skill mix/experience permits, applicants without the requisite experience may be considered.
- Knowledge in the principles of nursing care within the RN, LVN and CNA scope of practice
- Working knowledge of Title 22, OBRA regulations and Joint Commission requirements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate proficiently both orally and in writing in the English language
- Current California RN license
- BLS Certification through the American Heart Association
- SNF/LTC, 1 year supervision of nursing personnel
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Skilled Nursing at Bruceville Terrace?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started