Cath Lab Nurse
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Cardiac Catheterization Services
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $63.38 - $76.97 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Nestled in the heart of East Sacramento Dignity Health Mercy General Hospital is a 313 bed acute care facility that provides a wide range of services with special advocacy for the poor and underserved. Mercy General is home to the nationally ranked Alex G. Spanos Heart & Vascular Institute. Key achievements and recognitions include: from the Joint Commission; Advanced Joint Replacement Spine Center of Excellence Primary Stroke Center Ventricular Assist Device and Chest Pain Certification. Other accolades include CMS 5 stars Practice Green Health 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Level 4 Epilepsy Center and Opioid Stewardship Honor Roll. Mercy General Hospital is proud to foster inclusion and diversity as part of our mission vision and values.
As our Cath Lab Nurse at Mercy General Hospital, you’ll care for patients who may have life-threatening cardiac events or conditions.
You’ll never have the same day twice as your patients’ needs evolve. That’s why you must be adaptable and detail-oriented, observing vitals and reporting the warning signs early to our multidisciplinary team of cardiologists, EKG techs, and other cardiovascular professionals.
Your success in this role comes from your enthusiasm to go the extra mile for your patients and your strong assessment skills. To further support your nursing career, we offer continuing education opportunities to help you advance your clinical nursing skills.
Mercy General is a 313 bed non-profit facility providing quality health care to patients and communities in and around Sacramento, California. We are part of CommonSpirit Health which operates 139 hospitals and more than 1,000 care sites across 21 states, making our services accessible to nearly 1 in 4 U.S. residents.
If you are committed to social justice, health equity, and prepared to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with us.
- Managing acute and implantable mechanical circulatory devices.
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) and state of the art Electrophysiology procedures.
- You will develop the skill set to manage very acute and complex cardiovascular patients.
THIS JOB OFFERS BOTH AN INCENTIVE AND RELOCATION:
We are offering a $5,000 Sign On Bonus in addition to relocation to new hires who meet the eligibility requirements.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Current California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in cardiac catheterization laboratory with demonstrated knowledge of cardiac rhythms, basic 12-lead ECG interpretation and cardiac hemodynamics (***1 year critical care unit experience for a training position***)
- When skill mix/experience permits, applicants without the requisite experience may be considered.
- American Heart Association ACLS and BLS certifications
- Other certifications may be required
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Cath Lab Nurse at Mercy General Hospital?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started