The posted compensation range of $30.81 - $34.86/hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Mercy McMahon Terrace is located adjacent to Mercy General Hospital in the heart of East Sacramento. By providing quality care services through its assisted living program along with the maintenance-free lifestyle available with independent living residents at Mercy McMahon Terrace are free to focus their energy on living their life to the fullest. With nurses on staff for 24 hours a day seven days a week the care at Mercy McMahon Terrace goes beyond what many senior communities can provide. For more information visit www.mercymcmahonterrace.org.
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the LVN performs resident care duties in accordance with the mission and philosophy of Mercy McMahon Terrace as well as its established policies and procedures.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident Critical Illness and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- 2 years recent LVN experience having some contact with the senior population.
- Ability to understand and work with the population of Mercy McMahon Terrace.
- Able to understand and follow oral and written procedures and instructions.
- BLS from the American Heart Association.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs