Senior Event Planner
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- Coordinates meeting and event support on behalf of the System Director, Meetings and Events. Activities will vary depending on the department needs, and may include, but are not limited to recording minutes and action items during internal meetings and meetings with customers and vendors, on-site meeting and event support, project management, calendaring of meetings with stakeholders and collection and tracking of post-event surveys.
- Supports the System Director and System Manager, Meetings and Events, by coordinating and supporting multiple meetings and events.
- Develops strong collegial relationships with various CommonSpirit Health resources and vendors. Provides outside vendors and contractors with details required to execute meetings.
- Responsible for collateral materials for customer and vendor meetings to include meeting agendas, minutes and action items. Updates presentations and other documentation as necessary.
- Work with planners on attendee management, administrative/data entry, food and beverage planning, travel arrangements, planning of location visits, shipping and packing of event materials, on-site registration and post-program procedures.
- Experience coordinating meetings and events at a large, regionally dispersed company.
- BA or BS preferred, or equivalent business experience.
- Accreditation in Meetings preferred
- Working knowledge of event and meeting industry standards. Strong communication and writing skills. Attention to detail. Project Management skills.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs