Cybersecurity Senior Engineer
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- monitoring the threat landscape and changing business requirements to Identify functional, technological and/or control solutions.
- providing guidance on cybersecurity solutions to best protect the organization from cyber threats and exposures.
- technology selection based on business requirements and emerging threats.
- driving the design and configuration, and reviews the implementation of solutions and assists the organization in highly complex technical and business issues related to cybersecurity.
- monitoring system designs and solutions to successfully integrate new information security systems with the existing architecture.
- documentation, and coordination with other teammates and teams, assisting with eradication and recovery, and any necessary post-incident activities for cybersecurity investigation for incident response.
- designs solutions for perimeter security.
2) The Cybersecurity Identity Senior Engineer designs, develops, configures, and implements solutions to resolve high to complex technical and business issues related to information security, identity management, user access authentication, authorization, user provisioning, and role-based access control. Designs, develops, and implements solutions to successfully integrate new information security and identity management systems with the existing architecture. Provides end-user support as directed by management and works on multiple functions of high complexity. Identifies and recommends functional, technological and/or control solutions.
Education: Education - Bachelors Preferred - 2 or more relevant technical/professional security certifications preferred
Experience: 4-5 years required - 5+Years preferred
A compensation range of $98,000 - $127,000 is the reasonable estimate that CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.