Respiratory Care Practitioner
About Sequoia Hospital – Hello HumankindnessDignity Health Sequoia Hospital is an accredited not-for-profit community hospital providing innovative and exceptional health care for generations of Bay Area residents. Sequoia’s Heart and Vascular Institute is a nationally known pioneer in advanced cardiac care affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic Heart and Vascular Institute. Sequoia has received national recognition from Healthgrades for superior patient safety and was named as one of America’s top 100 hospitals for cardiac care. Our Total Joint Replacement program is a designated Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement. Our Birth Center is consistently ranked as a favorite among Peninsula families. We are also known for our comprehensive emergency care and leading-edge tomosynthesis 3-D mammogram technology. Our Pavilion combines the most advanced medical and surgical services with a unique healing environment including private spacious rooms and inviting garden areas.
- Certificate of Completion from an accredited two year Respiratory Care Program preferred or currently enrolled in a program required.
- Current/pending licensure by the State of California Respiratory Care Board as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (CT RCP) required.
- Registered with the National Board for Respiratory Care or achieve registration within one year of hire date (RG RRT) required.
- Certification in American Heart Association basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CT CPRBLS) required.
- Certification in American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (CT ACLS) required.
- Certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support required within six months of hire. (CT PALS) required.
- Certification in Neonatal Advanced Life Support or within six months of hire (CT NRP) required.
- Employees assigned to EEG, EKG, EMG must have EKG and EEG certification within the last 5 years or 1 year of experience in the operation of electrocardiographic, electromyelographic and electroencephalographic equipment. Current Respiratory Therapist staff may be assigned to EEG/EKG/EMG duties (including administrative) upon satisfactory completion of training required.
- One (1) year of experience is preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs