Director of Clinical Laboratory
The posted compensation range of $62.69 - $90.91 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
About Sequoia Hospital – Hello Humankindness
Dignity Health Sequoia Hospital is an accredited, not-for-profit community hospital providing innovative and exceptional health care for generations of Bay Area residents. Sequoia’s Heart and Vascular Institute is a nationally known pioneer in advanced cardiac care, affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic Heart and Vascular Institute. Sequoia has received national recognition from Healthgrades for superior patient safety and was named as one of America’s top 100 hospitals for cardiac care. Our Total Joint Replacement program is a designated Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement. Our Birth Center is consistently ranked as a favorite among Peninsula families. We are also known for our comprehensive emergency care and leading-edge tomosynthesis 3-D mammogram technology. Our Pavilion combines the most advanced medical and surgical services with a unique healing environment, including private, spacious rooms and inviting garden areas.
Learn more about us, our awards, and some of our services:
- Works closely with hospital staff, department directors and physicians to ensure that the highest standards of quality and service are maintained.
- Writes and updates procedures and manuals as needed; reviews employees annually to ensure they have current information needed to perform tests and procedures.
- Manages, updates and takes responsibility for the quality of laboratory work processes.
- Prepares the laboratory budget for costs such as personnel, equipment, supplies and consumables, and ensures adherence to it.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive Laboratory Services experience in Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science, of which three (3) of those years with an emphasis on management of a Medical Laboratory.
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP), or National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel (NCA) or Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS), or equivalent required. Additional state licensure as needed is required
- Business case development including financial analysis.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs